The Law Offices of Fabrikant & Associates, PLLC, represents filmmakers, musicians, writers, independent record labels, photographers, TV producers — anyone involved in the arts and entertainment industry.
No matter what kind of deal is on the table:
– We work with you to make sure that your business model is properly reflected in the agreements that you present to people with whom you will be working. A form from the Internet is unlikely to provide you with the protection that you need.
– We give you a line-by-line explanation of the contract, and suggest dauses that can be added to help you accomplish your business and career goals.
– We help you keep ownership of your work, making sure you understand what rights you are giving away before you sign.
– We help you maximize your creative opportunities, adding terms that give you financial reward, creative control and greater exposure.
– We protect your business relationships, by doing the (sometimes) dirty work of negotiating the terms of the contract. You are then free to focus on your craft, and to maintain positive relationships with your team.
We Have The Experience
When you are starting a new business, expanding your existing business, or considering a career opportunity as an artist or a creative professional, selecting the right law firm to represent you is the first of many important decisions that you have to make. We have the experience and the commitment required to protect your interests as you grow your business and develop new revenue streams. Whether you are an independent artist, an entrepreneur or a creative industry professional.