Family law practice serves clients on matters ranging from premarital agreements to complex divorce and custody matters. With support from our business lawyers, we are well-equipped to provide advice and representation in related areas, such as real property, tax and estate planning.
In those instances, however, where amicable resolutions are not possible, our resourceful family law litigators will use their years of experience to advocate for you each step of the way. We understand the stress inherent in family law litigation, and we can help you by absorbing this conflict.
Our family law attorneys have a vast amount of experience in all facets of matrimonial law including:
- Divorce litigation and mediation
- Custody and parenting time issues
- Visitation rights and disputes
- Post judgment enforcement and modification applications including alimony and child support
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Separation and property settlement agreements
- Domestic violence and repeat violence injunctions
- Palimony suits
In many complex matrimonial matters, it may be necessary for us to work with attorneys from our other practice areas including those with experience in corporate, tax, real estate, estate planning and administration law.