Probate Wills & Trusts
We serve the varying needs of individual clients, corporate clients, foundations, and estates and trusts in administration. Although our practice is conducted at the highest level of legal sophistication utilizing the latest cutting edge technology in both the preparation of wills and trusts and the planning and administration of estates, our emphasis is on the practical aspects of estate planning and administration.
Maximizing the Financial Benefits
Our main goal is maximizing the financial benefits to our clients in a cost-effective manner. To that end, one of our primary areas of focus is on estate and income tax savings, both for our clients and for their heirs.
Our Specialized Support
Our specialized support staff enables us to deliver all required administration services in-house, including estate and fiduciary tax planning, tax return preparation and fiduciary accounting, which results in significant savings for our clients – in both time and money.
Trusts and Estate Planning and Administration
The F & H Law Firm offers a wide variety of services relating to family estate planning, probate and trust administration. Our attorneys are experienced in matters concerning the building, preservation and disposition of family wealth and the minimization of taxes. In the estate planning area, we represent individuals from varied walks of life: professionals, investors, entrepreneurs, business executives, and many families on a multi-generational basis.
We counsel individuals on personal and tax matters relating to estate plans and the use of sophisticated tax planning vehicles, including the advice and preparation of planning documents in the following areas:
- Living trusts and durable powers of attorney for asset management and health care
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Gift programs utilizing complex trusts, including GRAT, GRUT, Crummey and education trusts
- Generation skipping transfers
- Family limited partnerships
- lntervivos and testamentary charitable giving, charitable lead trusts, charitable remainder trusts and private foundations
- Qualified personal and vacation residence trusts
- Property agreements, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Disposition of IRA, Keogh and other employee benefits plans
On the administration side, we represent individual and corporate fiduciaries in matters of probate, estate administration, and trust administration. We are experienced in litigation regarding the validity, construction and administration of wills and trusts.